Do you want to add a treatment with a difference to your service menu?
The one-day Dermaplaning course covers:
This course is for qualified facial therapists wishing to offer this new and exciting aesthetics treatment within their salon. Dermaplaning is a gentle, non-invasive form of manual exfoliation of the skin in which a tool is used to gently exfoliate the outermost layers of the epidermis to remove dead skin cells and fine facial hair commonly known as “peach fuzz”. This encourages the skin to regenerate new skin cells, leaving the complexion smooth, soft and vibrant. A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother texture and fresh skin appearance. Even products penetrate the skin better following Dermaplaning.
– Introduction to Facial Skincare
– Health & safety
– Product knowledge
– Anatomy & physiology
– Live demonstration
– Practical (on each other)
– Earn 10 CPD Points
A Pre-Requisite of Facial Skin Care qualification or equivalent is required.
- Kit included
- Finance options
- One day course – From 9:30-4:30
- On-going support with our exclusive private Facebook group which has over 8,000 members
- Earn 10 CPD points when attending this course
HOW MUCH IS THE COURSE?
The Dermaplaning course is £399.95 + VAT
This includes a full kit for your training day, this includes*:
Printable Consultation/Consent Forms
10x Sterile Surgical Blades
1x Stainless Steel Scalpel Handle
1x Scalpel/ Sharps Box
1x Blade Balm
1x Facial Sponges (Pack of 2)
5x Disposable Plastic Gloves
5x Disposable Hair Bonnets
5x Disposable Facial Masks
5x Disposable Kidney Dishes
5x Instant Painless Peel Sachets
5x EGF Glow Mask Sachets
1x Sun Shield SPF Cream (10x Sachets)
1x Pure Liquid Moisturiser
*all disposables/consumables will be supplied on the day.
HOW DO I BOOK?
If you would like to go ahead and book on a class in your area, a deposit of £99.95 +vat will be required to secure a place. Classes are kept to a maximum of 6-8, so places will go fast! Call Head Office on 01202 876734 to book!
– This treatment is non-invasive and gentle
– Encourages the skin to regenerate new skin cells, leaving the complexion more radiant
– Clients will experience no pain
– With little outgoings this treatment had excellent earning potential
– Grow your business by entering the facial sector
– This is a great add-on for other treatments such as chemical peels, micro-needling, mesotherapy and LED light mask therapy.